Network Assistant, System Assistant
- Basic configuration of network switches and Access points.
- Mounting and installation of pre-configured network access points, network switches, cameras etc. in different departments, hostels and other sites.
- Able to recognise routers and switches, accessories and cables of different Make for troubleshooting purpose.
- Initial troubleshooting on network connectivity and performance problems.
- Familiarisation with Institute’s network design and network locations to provide timely resolution to network problems.
- Crimping CAT-6 cables and punching of network IOs as and when support different programs/ functions e.g. Convocation, counselling.
- Install, configure, upgrade and maintenance desktop hardware and peripherals like printers etc.
Expereince in TIET :
- 10th Sep-2015 - Till Date
- Bachelor of Computer Applications from Punjabi University, Patiala
- Hardware and Networking Diploma from Jetking Institue, Patiala
- +91-9877292581 (M),
- 0175-239-3379 (O)
Centre of Information and Technology Management, Room No L110, 1st Floor, Learning Centre, CITM, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, (Deemed-To-Be-University) Patiala-147004, Punjab, India.