Mission and Vision
Vision of the Department
- To be among the top ten departments in the country for higher technical education of global standards in Mechanical Engineering and its specialties.
Mission of the Department
- To deliver world-class, outcome based research-led education to undergraduate and graduate students.
- To conduct high quality research driven by industry and society needs that generates new knowledge, innovations, discoveries and affordable engineering solutions.
- To be dynamic, innovative and flexible in devising programs, structures and mechanisms to cope with the changes.
- To ensure the students are equipped with academic, corporate and entrepreneurial leadership, communication skills and global awareness required by the engineering profession and society in general.
- To establish an environment that encourages and builds an exemplary degree of citizenship, professional and personal integrity and ethical behavior.