ME CAD/CAM Engineering
Program Outcomes (POs) Description
The students of Master’s Program in CAD/CAM Engineering will have :
- PO1 Ability to independently carry out research /investigation and development work to solve practical problems
- PO2 Ability to write and present a substantial technical report/document
- PO3 Ability to demonstrate a degree of mastery over the area as per the specialization of the program at a level higher than the requirements in the appropriate bachelor program.
- PO4 Ability to recognize a need for, and engage in life-long learning.
- PO5 Ability to plan and execute projects effectively. (To be mapped with seminar/ minor project)