At the completion of the M.E. program in CAD/CAM Engineering, the student will be able to
- Apply/develop solutions or to do research in the areas of CAD, CAM and CAE.
- Have abilities and capabilities in developing and applying computer software and hardware to mechanical design and manufacturing fields.
- Review and document the knowledge developed by scholarly predecessors and critically assess the relevant technological issues.
- Formulate relevant research problems; conduct experimental and/or analytical study and analysing results with modern mathematical / scientific methods and use of software tools.
- Design and validate technological solutions to defined problems and communicate clearly and effectively for the practical application of their work.