The students of Master of Engineering in Production Engineering will have the ability to
- acquire fundamental knowledge and understanding of Production and Industrial Engineering,
- acquire abilities and capabilities in the areas of advanced manufacturing methods, quality assurance and shop floor management,
- formulate relevant research problems, conduct experimental and/or analytical work and analyze results using modern mathematical and scientific methods,
- review and document the knowledge developed by scholarly predecessors and critically assess the relevant technological issues,
- design and validate technological solutions to defined problems and write clearly and effectively, for the practical utilization of their work.