The students of Bachelor of Engineering in Mechatronics Engineering will be able to
- apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- select and apply the knowledge, techniques, skills, and modern tools of mechatronics engineering technology to broadly-defined engineering technology activities including proficiency in mechanical design, materials, manufacturing processes, and automation.
- apply concepts of circuit analysis, analog and digital electronics, automation and controlsof drives and actuators, instrumentation, and computers to aid in the design, characterization, analysis, and troubleshooting of mechatronics systems. apply problem solving skills, including the ability to identify problems, conduct experiments, gather data, analyze data, and produce results with focus on mechatronics.
- design and control a system or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability. work with multidisciplinary teams.
- address professional and ethical responsibilities including a respect for diversity. communicate effectively.
- explain and analyze the impact of engineering technology solutions in a societal and global context. apply commitment to quality, timeliness, and continuous improvement, and life-long learning.