PEOs & POs
Program Educational Objective (PEO)
- Impart the knowledge to the students on advance topics in Chemical Engineering.
- Create an environment conducive to working with multidisciplinary groups in academic institute, Industries and other organisations.
- Broaden their capabilities for analytical and experimental research, analysis of data and drawing relevant conclusion for scholarly writing, presentation and knowledge creation.
- To pursue life long reflective learning to fulfil their goals.
- PO1 Demonstrate knowledge of fundamentals, scientific and/or engineering principles.
- PO2 Able to analyze and apply the state of art tools including software tools in addressing challenges in Chemical Processes.
- PO3 Identify the constraints, assumptions and use appropriate equipment and techniques for data collection.
- PO4 Analyze experimental data and interpret experimental results with respect to assumptions, constraints and theory.
- PO5 Ability to design process within realistic constraints to satisfy project requirement for chemical process/systems.
- PO6 Able to apply scientific and/or engineering principles towards solving engineering problems
- PO7 Communicate professionally to express views and to publish technical journals.