PEOs & POs
Program Education Outcomes (PEOs)
- Excel in professional career and/or higher education by acquiring knowledge in mathematical, scientific and engineering principles.
- Analyze real life problems, design novel electronic/computer products and systems that are technically sound, economically feasible and socially acceptable.
- Inculcate professionalism, ethical attitude, effective communication skills, team work, and multidisciplinary approach in their profession related to electronic and computer engineering, and also adapt to current trends by engaging in learning.
Program Outcomes (POs)
After the completion of the program, student will:
- acquire engineering expertise pertaining to traditional electronic hardware and software development.
- have requisite hardware and software skills together with analytical powers to apply them to meet the ever increasing demands of the industry.
- be able to design and implement electronic circuits and electronic/software systems, those meet industrial standards and IEEE guidelines.
- be able to work in a team for technical contribution and learning to get along with ever changing engineering world.
- be able to meet the joint demands made by the electronic and computer industries in today's world.