PEOs & POs
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
PEOs 1.To facilitate and educate the students to equip themselves with the state-of-the-art tools and technology for the fast changing world of technology
PEOs 2.To guide and mould the next generation of engineers to face any multidisciplinary engineering challenges ahead in academia and industry with economic, environmental and social contexts.
PEOs 3.To provide a well-rounded education that includes communication skills, the ability to function well on a team, an appreciation for ethical behavior, and the ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- The Post Graduates of M. Tech. (VLSI Design) will be able to:
- Demonstrate the knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- Identify, formulate and solve engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions.
- Communicate effectively on engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Conduct investigations of related problems including design and conduct of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data.
- Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multi-disciplinary settings.
- Design a system, component or process as per societal needs and specifications and also will be aware of contemporary issues.
- Realize the need for self-education and ability for independent and life-long learning.
- Use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Understand and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of engineering practice.