Ph.D. Submission Requirements
The following is the list of documents required at the time of submission of Ph.D. thesis in the department:
- 1. Minutes of synopsis meeting.
- 2. Attendance sheet of synopsis meeting.
- 3. Two hard copies of approved synopsis.
- 4. Panel of examiners to evaluate the Ph.D. thesis (in the correct format).
- 5. SCI Publications (full length papers to be provided).
- 6. JCR list showing journals (in which candidate has published his Ph.D. work) to be in the SCI list. Please highlight your journals in the JCR list.
- 7. Three hard copies of Ph.D. thesis. Print on both sides of a page.
- 8. Thesis submittal form
- 9. No Dues Form
- 10. Fee Receipt.
- 11. A single CD containing both synopsis and complete Ph.D. thesis with two files. The file names for synopsis and thesis should respectively be (i) synopsis_candidate name.MED.pdf (ii) phd thesis_candidate name.MED.pdf.