Programme Educational Objectives
- To impart knowledge to students in the latest technological aspects of Structural Engineering and to provide them with opportunities in taking up advanced topics of the field of study.
- Moulding the graduate civil engineers to undertake safe, economical and sustainable design of civil and other structures.
- To broaden and deepen their capabilities in experimental research methods, analysis of data, and drawing relevant conclusions for scholarly writing and presentation.
- To create a congenial environment that promotes learning, growth and impart ability to work with inter-disciplinary groups in professional, industry and research organizations.
- To inculcate human values and ethics in their personal and professional life.