Contact no.: 9478188938
Ashish Girdhar is working as Lecturer in Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology since July, 2015. He has more than 5 years of teaching experience. Currently he is pursuing PhD in Image steganography. He completed his M.Tech in 2012 from Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology and B.Tech in 2010 from Kurukshetra University. He has also qualified GATE 2015.
Publications and other Research Outputs
SCI - 1
- Ashish Girdhar and Vijay Kumar, “A Comprehensive Survey of 3D Image Steganography Techniques, IET Image Processing, Impact Factor: 1.044
Non-SCI - 3
- Ashish Girdhar, Ms.Sanmeet Kaur, “Comparative Study of Different Honeypots System”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Development, Volume 2, Issue 10 , PP. 23-27,2012
- Himani, Ashish Girdhar, “Swarm Intelligence and Flocking Behavior”, International Journal of Computer Applications (ISSN: 0975-8887), PP. 9-12, 2015.
- Himani Kapur, Ashish Girdhar, Dr. Manoj Sachan, “Detection and normalisation of Temporal Expressions in Hindi language”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), e-ISSN: 2395-0056, Volume: 04 Issue: 07 ,July -2017
International Conferences - 3
- Himani, Ashish Girdhar, “Swarm Intelligence and Flocking Behavior” in 3rd International Conference on Advancements in Engineering and Technology, Bhai Gurdas Institute of Engineering and Technology,Sangrur, March 2015
- D.Aggarwal, A. Girdhar and V. Kumar, “Lagrangian Relaxation for the Vehicle Routing Problem with time windows” , International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Instrumentation & Control Technologies, Kannur, Kerala, 2017
- P.Takkar,A.Girdhar,V.Singh,” Image Encryption Using Chaotic Sequence and Flipping” , International Conference on Computing Communication and Automation(ICCCA), Galgotias University, Uttar Pradesh , India, May 2017.