Wireless Communication, Softcomputing
Neural Network, Communication Engineering, Embedded system, Microprocessors, Signal and system, Softcomputing, Adaptive signal Processing, Electrical circuit analysis, Electronics Engineering, Digital Electronics.
- IEEE membership
- Life membership, The Indian Science Congress Association, India
- Amit Mishra, Rajiv Saxena and Manish Patidar (2014), “OFDM Link with a better Performance using Artificial Neural Network,” Wireless Personal Communication (Springer), vol. 77, no. 2, pp. 1477-1487.
- Amit Mishra, Rajiv Saxena and Manish Patidar (2015), “AGP-NCS scheme for PAPR reduction,” in Wireless Personal Communication (Springer), vol. 82, no. 3, pp. 1201-1212.
- Khushboo Pachori, Amit Mishra, (2015), “PAPR Reduction in MIMO-OFDM by Using Active Partial Sequence,” in Circuits, Systems & Signal Processing (CSSP) (Springer), vol. 34, Issue 12, pp 3999-4010.
- Khushboo Pachori, Amit Mishra, (2016), “An efficient combinational approach for PAPR reduction in MIMO–OFDM system,” in Wireless Networks (WINE) (Springer), vol. 22, Issue 2, pp.417-425.
- Khushboo Pachori, Amit Mishra, (2016), “A hybrid envelope fluctuations reduction approach using multilayer neural network for MIMO-OFDM signals,” in Wireless Networks (WINE) (Springer), vol. 22, Issue 08, pp 2705-2712.
- Amit Mishra and Zaheeruddin (2017), “PAPR Reduction in OFDM signals: An Adaptive-Network-based Fuzzy Inference approach,” Wireless Personal Communication (Springer), vol. 92, Issue 02, pp 587-601.
- Avneet Kaur, Surabhi Sharma, Amit Mishra (2017), “Sensing period adaptation for Multiobjective Optimization in Cognitive Radio using Jaya algorithm,” Electronics Letters, vol. 53, No. 19, pp 1335-1336.
- Amit Mishra and Zaheeruddin (2010), “Design of Hybrid Fuzzy Neural Network for Function Approximation,” J. Intelligent Learning Systems & Applications (JILSA), volume 2, pp. 97-109.
- Amit Mishra and Zaheeruddin (2010), “Design of Fuzzy Neural Network for Function Approximation and Classification,” International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS), Volume 37 Issue 4, pp. 1-15.
- Amit Mishra and Zaheeruddin (2012), “Design of Speed Controller for Squirrel-cage Induction Motor using Fuzzy logic based Techniques,” International Journal of Computer Application (IJCA), Volume 58, Issue 22, pp. 326-340.
- Amit Mishra, Khushboo Pachauri and Zaheeruddin (2012), “Design of 1-Dimentional FIR Filter using Modiï¬ed Widrow-Hoff Neural Network,” International Journal of Computer Application (IJCA), Volume 59, Issue 20, pp. 23-28.
- Manish K. Patidar, A. Mishra and R. Saxena (2015), “Probabilistic Constellation Extension scheme for PAPR reduction in OFDM signals”, International journal of Wireless and Microwave Technologies (IJWMT), vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 12-21.
- Manish K. Patidar, Amit Mishra and Rajiv Saxena (2016), “Partial Approximate Gradient Constellation for PAPR reduction in OFDM System, International Journal of Systems, Control and Communications (IJSCC), Inderscience Publishers, vol. 7, issue 1, pp 83-96.
Khushboo Pachori, Amit Mishra, Pachauri, R., and Singh, N. (2016), Envelope Fluctuation Reduction for WiMAX MIMO-OFDM signals using Adaptive Network Fuzzy Inference Systems, Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications, (Springer), pp 19-26.
Awards and Honours
Best Paper award in International Conference on Information System Design and Intelligent Applications, Springer AISC series Visakhapatnam, (INDIA-2016)
Description of Research Interests
His research interests include neural network, adaptive signal processing, Blind deconvolution and blind source separation. He is author or co-author of over twenty five publications in peer reviewed journals and conferences. He developed a hybrid Neuro-fuzzy based inference system useful in data approximation, prediction and classification. He has supervised a couple of Ph.D. theses and 08 M.Tech dissertations. He also associated and contributed as a reviewer in various international journals of repute.