Software Engineering, Intelligent Computing Methods, Big data, Computational Bioinformatics
Ashutosh Mishra received his Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and Engineering from IIT (BHU), Varanasi, India. He is currently working as an Assistant Professor with the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, India. Prior to this, he has also having industrial experience in MNC as software engineer and he has also deals various industrial projects. His research interests include Software Engineering, Data Mining, Semantic Web technologies and Cognitive Computation. He is a member of various professional bodies and has published various research papers in national and international journals and conferences.
Membership of Professional Institutions, Associations, Societies:
Publications and other Research Outputs:
- Loveleen Kaur and Ashutosh Mishra, “Software component and the semantic Web: An in-depth content analysis and integration history”, Journal of Systems and Software, Volume 125, March 2017, Pages 152-169. (SCI)
- Ashutosh Mishra, Nimesh Patel, "Automated Leukaemia Detection Using Microscopic Images", Procedia Computer Science, Elsevier, Volume 58, 2015, Pages 635-642.
- A. Mishra and V. Srivastava, “Extracting a knowledge from source code comprehension using data mining methods,” Int. J. knowledge Engineering and Data mining, InderScience Publication, UK, Vol. 2, NOS. 2/3, 2012.
- Ashutosh Mishra and Vinayak Srivastava,“Conceptual and Semantic measures for cohesion in Software Maintenance”, International Journal of computer applications (IJCA),USA, Vol. 47, No. 22, pp. 40-45, 2012.
- Ashutosh Mishra and Vinayak Srivastava,“Intelligent Computing Methods for Software Maintenance: a Review”, Journal of Software Engineering and Technology,Vol. 4, issue 1, pp.1-12, 2012.
- S. Bharti and A. Mishra, "Prediction of Future Possible Offender's Network and Role of Offenders," 2015 Fifth International Conference on Advances in Computing and Communications (ICACC), Kochi, India, 2015, pp.159-162. doi: 10.1109/ICACC.2015.36.
- Ashutosh Mishra and Vinayak Srivastava, “Multi agent paradigm used to complexity measure for perfective software maintenance”, Computer Science and Engineering (APWC on CSE), 2014 Asia-Pacific World Congress, Fiji, 2014. IEEE Xplore: DOI: 10.1109/APWCCSE.2014.7053834.
- Ashutosh Mishra and Vinayak Srivastava, “Cognition Based Selection and Categorization of Maintenance Engineer (Agent) using Artificial neural net and Data mining methods”, CSI 6th International Conference on Software Engineering (CONSEG-2012), Indore, India, IEEE Xplore – Software Engineering, pp. 1-11, 2012.
- Ashutosh Mishra and Vinayak Srivastava, “Cognitive complexity measure for perfective software maintenance”, International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing (AISC-2012), Computer Engineering Department, IIT (BHU) – Varanasi, India, 2012.
Description of Research Interests:
With the advent of Component-based software engineering (CBSE), large software systems are being built by integrating pre-built software components. The Semantic Web in association with CBSE has shown to offer powerful representation facilities and reasoning techniques to enhance and support querying, reasoning, discovery, etc. of software components. Apart from this, the inter-disciplinary research is more effectively implemented in most of the domain such is computational bioinformatics is one of the area in which many research has been carried out. Intelligent computing methods are broadly used to solve the various problems.