Membership of Professional Institutions, Associations, Societies
Student Member, IEEE, from June 2017- till date
Publications and other Research Inputs
- Bharat Garg, Sunil Dutt, and G. K. Sharma "Bit-width-aware constant-delay run-time Accuracy Programmable Adder for error-resilient applications" Microelectronics Journal, Elsevier 2016, Vol. 50, pp. 1-7
- Bharat Garg, and G. K. Sharma "A quality-aware Energy-scalable Gaussian Smoothing Filter for image processing applications" Microprocessors and Microsystems Elsevier (2016) Vol. 45, pp. 1-9.
- Nawandar, Neha, Bharat Garg, and G. K. Sharma, “RICO: A low power Repetitive Iteration CORDIC for DSP applications in portable devices”, System Architecture, Elsevier 2016, Vol 70, pp. 82-92.
- Bharat Garg and G. K. Sharma, “ACM: An Energy-efficient Accuracy Configurable Multiplier for Error-resilient Applications”, Journal of Electronics Testing, vol. 34, pp. 1-11, 2017.
Awards and Honours
- Got Design Productivity Win for “Automate Test Generation” at Cypress Semiconductors.
- Qualified GATE-2004, GATE-2012, GATE-2016, UGC-NET 2013, and UG-NET 2014
Description of Research Interests
- Energy Efficient VLSI Architectures for Signal Processing Applications
- Hardware Security