Microstrip Antenna Design – implementation of multifrequency patch antennas for different wireless applications and bandwidth enhancement of multiple bands
Dr. Geetanjali is working with ECE Department, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala since 2018. She has completed her PhD degree in Microstrip Antenna Design from Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology in March 2018. Her research interests include Multifrequency MicrostripAntennas and Broadband Microstrip Antenna DesignTechniques.
- Ph.D. (T.I.E.T) in Electronics and Communication Engineering specialization in Antenna Design
- M. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, BBSBEC Fatehgarh Sahib, (70%)
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering / SSIET, Dera Bassi, (70%)
Experience: Total Teaching Experience 10 years 6months
- February 2005 to June 2005, Lecturer, Swami Vivekanand Engg. College, Banur
- August 2005 to January 2011, Lecturer, Thapar Polytechnic College, Patiala
- January 2011 to May 2011, Lecturer, Thapar University, Patiala
- October 2012 to July 2013, Project fellow, Thapar University, Patiala
- August 2011 to September 2012, Teaching Associate, Thapar University, Patiala
- August 2013 to December 2017, Lecturer, Thapar Polytechnic College, Patiala
- Digital Electronics
- Mmicrowave engineering
- Antenna and wave propagation
- Multifrequency patch antenna design
- Wideband microsrip antenna design
- EBG filter design for band rejection
- Tuneable antenna design using active and passive components
- Geetanjali, Rajesh Khanna, “ A modified Compact Ultra Wideband Antenna with band rejection for WLAN applications” , Wireless Personal Communications, Springer , vol. 97, issue 1, pp. 683–693, ( 2017). [SCI Impact Factor 1.2 ]
- Geetanjali, Rajesh Khanna, “Double ring multiband microstrip patch antenna with parasitic strip structure for heterogeneous wireless communication systems”, International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, vol. 9, Special Issue 8 (Biomedical Applications of RF/Microwave and Optics Technologies) , pp. 1757-1762( 2017) [SCI Impact Factor 0.976 ]
- Geetanjali, Rajesh Khanna, “Modified CPW-fed rotated E-slot antenna for LTE/WiMAX applications”, International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, 2015, 7(5), 535–542 ( 2015). [SCI Impact Factor 0.976].
- Geetanjali, Rajesh Khanna, “Asymmetric slot wideband antenna for LTE/WLAN/WiMAX applications”, ICECIT-Oct 4-5, 2013, Thapar University.
- Geetanjali, “Extended Feedline Coupling for compact Microstrip antenna for 2.4 GHz ISM band 1st International Conference on Recent Advances in Electronics & Computer Engineering, 17–18 December 2011, Eternal University, Baru Sahib.
- Geetanjali, “E-shaped Wideband microstrip patch antenna for WLAN systems”, RAISE(Recent Advancements and Innovations in Scienceand Engineering.) 6-7 Jan, 2012, Bhatinda.
- Geetanjali, “Comparative analysis of Routing protocols for Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks”, RAETE(Recent advances in Engineering and Environmental issues), 4th National conference at Sirsa, 22-24 Feb, 2012.
- Geetanjali, Rajesh Khanna, “Throughput Analysis of Mixed Networks using WiFi/WiMAX Integration”, RAETE(Recent advances in Engineering and Environmental issues), 4th National conference at Sirsa, 22-24 Feb, 2012.
- Geetanjali, Rajesh Khanna, Vikrant, “ A Wide Band Microstrip Patch Antenna for WLAN Applications”, VCAN 105, Alwar-Rajasthan, 2011
Achievement, Awards and Recognitions
Message to Students & Community
Life is a continuous teaching learning process and we all are learners. Never stop learning as your learning teaches someone