B. Tech, M.E, Ph.D (ECE)
Digital Communication, Circuit Analysis and Synthesis, Analog Electronics, Advance Communication, Information Theory and Coding, Electronics Engineering.
Membership of Professional Institutions, Associations, Societies
Life Time Member of IETE, Faculty Coordinator of Student Chapter of IETE in TIET.
Publications and other Research Outputs
SCI/SSCI (10), Non-SCI (06)
- D Singh and H D Joshi, “Performance analysis of SFBC-OFDM system with channel estimation error over generalized fading channels”, Trans. on Emerg. Tele. Comm. Tech. , vol.29, No.3, March 2018.
- G Dhingra, V Kumar, H D Joshi, "Study of Digital Image Processing Techniques for Leaf Disease Detection and Classification",, Multimedia Tools and Applications, https: //doi. org/10.1007/ s11042-017-5445-8.
- Yashpreet, H D Joshi, A K Singh, A Mishra and B Gupta, “Zadoff-Chu sequence based timing Offset Estimation for OFDM systems”, Springer, Wireless Personal Communications , Vol. 98, Issue 3, pp 2657–2671.
- D Singh and H D Joshi,” BER Performance of SFBC OFDM System over TWDP Fading Channel”, IEEE Communication Letter. Vol 20, Issue: 12, pp. 2426 – 2429, Dec. 2016
- S Kumari, S K. Rai, A Kumar, H D Joshi, A K Singh, R Saxena, “Exact BER Analysis of FRFT-OFDM System over Frequency Selective Rayleigh Fading Channel with CFO”, Electronics Letters, IET Publication, Vol. 49, Issue 20, September 2013.
- R. Saxena and H. D. Joshi, “Performance Improvement in OFDM system with MBH Combinational pulse shapes,” Digital Signal Processing, Elsevier Publication, vol. 23, Jan 2013, pp. 314-321.
- R. Saxena and H. D. Joshi, “ICI Reduction in OFDM system using IMBH combinational pulse shape,” Springer, Wireless Personal Communications, Vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 2895–2911, August 2013.
Description of Research Interests
Wireless Communication system, OFDM, MIMO, Cooperative Diversity.