Nirbhow Jap Singh has done Bachelor of Engineering and Masters of Engineering in Instrumentation and Control Engineering from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology. Sangrur in 2000 and 2004, respectively. He has submitted, his Ph. D in optimization techniques at Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology Patiala. He has more than fifteen years of teaching experience. His research interests include Embedded systems, Optimization techniques and applications of artificial intelligence.
|Broad Research Area
- Ph.D. Submitted
- M.E. (Instrumentation and control)
- B.E. (Instrumentation and control)
[duration year wise, Institute / Industry, place]
- Teaching: Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology Patiala (from Jan, 2005 till date)
- Research: Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology Patiala (from 2009 till date)
Membership of Societies (academic/research)
Life Member of MSI, IET, IEEE
Publications (Number only)
- Nirbhow Jap Singh, J. S. Dhillon, and D. P. Kothari. "Synergic predator-prey optimization for economic thermal power dispatch problem." Applied Soft Computing 43 (2016): 298-311
- Singh, Nirbhow Jap, J. S. Dhillon, and D. P. Kothari. "Surrogate worth trade-off method for multi-objective thermal power load dispatch." Energy 138 (2017): 1112-1123
- Singh, Nirbhow Jap, J. S. Dhillon, and D. P. Kothari. "Multi-objective thermal power load dispatch using chaotic differential evolutionary algorithm and Powell’s method." Soft Computing (2017): 1-16.