Mobile Ad hoc Networks, Internet of Things
Ms. Rashmi Chaudhry is currently working as a Lecturer in Computer Science and Engineering Department. She obtained her B.Tech with distinction from MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, India, and M.Tech from IIT (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, India. She is pursuing her Ph.D. degree from ABV – Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior. She has also been a visiting research scholar at Anglia Ruskin University, Chelmsford, U.K. in 2015 under UKIERI project between India and U.K. She has over 5 research papers, out of which 3 are in international journals and 2 are in conferences.
Service activities (within and outside of the institution)
- Member of a social club named Student Gyan Movement
Publications and other Research Outputs
List of research publications in SCI/SSCI/SCIE/SSCIE & equivalent management journals
- Rashmi Chaudhry, Shashikala Tapaswi and Neetesh Kumar, "Forwarding Zone enabled PSO routing with Network lifetime maximization in MANET", Applied Intelligence, Springer. (IF: 1.904)
- Rashmi Chaudhry and Shashikala Tapaswi, "Optimized power control and efficient energy consumption for topology management of MANET with an adaptive Gabriel Graph", Computer and Electrical Engineering, Elsvier. (IF: 1.7)
- Rashmi Chaudhry and Shashikala Tapaswi, "Novel routing mechanism for IoT based emergency rescue scenarios", International Journal of Mobile Communications, Inderscience.(IF: 0.765)
Professional development activities/Research project
- Attended Two days summit on National Cyber Defence, Dec. 15-16, 2017, BITS - Goa Campus, Goa.
- Attended One-week short term course on "NS3 hand on" from Nov. 3, 2015 to Nov. 7, 2015, ABV-IIITM, Gwalior.
- Attended One week short term course on "Information and Network Security: Goals, Attacks and Defenses" from Sept. 18, 2012 to Sept. 22, 2012, CSE Department, IIT (ISM), Dhanbad.
- Attended One week short term course on "Skill Development in Linux Environment" from July 30, 2012 to August 5, 2012, CSE Department, IIT (ISM), Dhanbad.