Nature Inspired Optimization Techniques, Digital Image Watermarking
Contact no.: 9876163687
Nitin Saxena is currently working in Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala as Lecturer. He has received his MCA degree from UPTU in 2003, after that he has completed M.Tech. (Information Security) from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Allahaabd, in 2009. He is pursuing his Ph.D. from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Allahabad, India in the area of Particle Swarm Optimization. His research focus is on Nature Inspired Optimization Techniques and their applications in Digital Image Processing, Cloud Computing etc.
Membership of Professional Institutions, Associations, Societies
IEEE Student Membership
Publications and other Research Outputs
- Nitin Saxena and K.K. Mishra, “Improved Multi-Objective Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm for Optimizing Watermark Strength in Color Image Watermarking” in Applied Intelligence, Springer, [DOI: 10.1007/s10489-016-0889-5] (2017)
- K. K. Mishra, Ashish Tripathi, Shailesh Tiwari and Nitin Saxena, “Evolution Based Memetic Algorithm and its application in software cost estimation” in Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy System, IOS Press (2016)
- Ashish Tripathi, Nitin Saxena, K. K. Mishra and A. K. Misra, “A Nature Inspired Hybrid Optimization Algorithm for Dynamic Environment with Real Parameter Encoding” in International Journal of Bio-Inspired Computation (2016)
- Ashish Tripathi, Nitin Saxena, K. K. Mishra and A. K. Misra, “An Environmental Adaption Method with Real Parameter Encoding for Dynamic Environment” in Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy System (2015)
- Nitin Saxena, K.K. Mishra and Ashish Tripathi, “DWT-SVD based Color Image Watermarking using Dynamic-PSO” in ICCCCS-2016 at Ajmer, Rajasthan, India. [Scopus indexed]
- Nitin Saxena, Ashish Tripathi, K. K. Mishra and A. K. Misra, “Dynamic-PSO: An improved Particle Swarm Optimizer” in 2015 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC 2015) at Sendai, Japan.
- Shailesh Tiwari, K.K. Mishra, Nitin Saxena, Nitin Singh and A. K. Mishra, “Artificial Immune System Based MAC layer Misbehavior Detection in MANET” in ICOCOE, 2015 at Phuket, Thailand.
- “A. K. Shukla, C. K. Jha, Nitin Saxena, S.K. Biswash, “The Analysis of AODV, Based on Mobility Model” in “3rd International IEEE Advance Computing Conference (IACC 2013)” at AKGEC, Ghaziabad.
Awards and Honours
- Qualified NET - Dec 2013 for Assistant Professorship in Computer Science & Application subject.
- Qualified GATE 2007 in Computer Science with 93.70 percentile
- Best Faculty Award - Department of IT, SITM Unnao for session 2010-11.
Description of Research Interests
Mr. Nitin Saxena’s research interests are in Nature Inspired Optimization Techniques and Digital Image Processing. His main focus is on Particle Swarm Optimization, a specific nature inspired optimization technique. In Digital Image Processing, he is handling Watermarking as single and multi objective problem.