Suman Bhullar is working as an Assistant Professor in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering Department, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala . She is currently pursuing the Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala. Ms. Bhullar has thirteen years of teaching experience. Her current area of research includes Power Systems, Distribution Systems and Distributed Generation.
|Broad Research Area
||Radial Distribution Systems
||Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala
|Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology Patiala
||2013 to till date
Current membership in professional organizations
- Life member of Metrology Society of India,
- Student member of IEEE.
List of publications
- Alok Jain, Lokesh Kumar Yadav, Ankur Omer and Suman Bhullar, “Analysis of effectiveness of SSSC in transmission network using PI controlled technique.” 1st international conference on power engineering, computing and control, (PECCON-2017), Chennai, 2-4 Mar. 2017 (Energy Procedia)
- Suman Bhullar and S.Ghosh , “A novel search technique to solve load flow of radial distribution networks,” Accepted in Journal of Engineering Research, Jan. 2017(Manuscript ID#1646EE)
- Alok Jain, Bhanu Pratap Singh, Suman Bhullar and M.K. Verma, “Performance of Hybrid Wind Micro-turbine Generation System in Isolated Mode.” IEEE International Conference on emerging trends in electrical electronics and sustainable energy systems, (ICETEESES-2016)KNIT, Sultanpur, Mar.2016.
- Alok Jain and Suman Bhullar, “PI and Fuzzy Controller Based DVR to Mitigate Power Quality and Reduce the Harmonic Distortion of Sensitive Load.” Advanced Computing and Communication Technologies (ICACCT-2013),APIIT, Panipat, 2013.