Visiting Assistant Professor
Mr. Tanmay Pal is currently working as Visiting Assistant Professor in the Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering Department, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala. His area of research interest includes Systems Theory, Mathematical Physiology and Biomedical Engineering.
Broad Research Area: Biomedical Engineering
Phone/Mobile Number: 9830764060;
- Ph.D. Biomedical Engineering (Thesis Submitted), IIT Kharagpur, 2017
- M.Tech - Mechatronics, BESU Shibpur, 2009
- B. Tech.- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, University of Kalyani, 2007
Work Experience [duration year wise, Institute / Industry, place]
C.E.E.R.I., Pilani . August 2008 – August 2010
Membership of Societies (academic/research): IEEE
Publications (Number only):
Selected publications (any best five, as per following format) only SCI [2010-16]
- Characterization of microcantilever spring and force sensor using nanomanipulators, H. D. Sharma, T. Pal and C. Shekhar, Thin Solid Films, Volume 519, Issue 3, pp.1040-1043, November 2010.
- Oxygen therapy for management of periodic breathing : A theoretical approach, T. Pal, P. K. Dutta and S. Maka, Mathematical Biosciences, vol. 283, pp. 106-117, January 2017
Personal Homepage link