Control Systems and Robotics
Dr. Y. V. Karteek is currently working as Assistant Professor in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering Department, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala. He defended his Ph.D thesis in March, 2018 at IIT Guwahati. His current areas of research interest include multi-agent systems, robotics, nonlinear control.
Broad Research Area: Robotics (multi-agent systems application), Nonlinear Control.
Phone/Mobile Number: 9398781682
- Ph.D. Control Systems (direct Ph.D without M.Tech)
- B.Tech (Electronics and Communications Engineering)
Publications (Number only):
- 1. Y. V. Karteek, Indrani Kar and S. Majhi, “Consensus of second order multi-agents with actuator saturation and asynchronous time-delays”, IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 11, no. 17, pp. 3201 − 3210, doi: 10.1049/iet-cta.2017.0578, arXiv:1709.00951, Impact Factor: 3.296.
- 2. Y. V. Karteek, Indrani Kar and S. Majhi, “Consensus of Multi-Agent Systems Using Back-Tracking and History Following Algorithms”, International Journal of Robotics and Automation, vol. 32, no. 4, doi: 10.2316/Journal.206.2017.4.206-4782, Impact Factor: 1.235.
- 1. Y. V. Karteek, Indrani Kar and S. Majhi, “Consensus of Distributed Second-order Multi-agent System with Saturation and Uneven Time-delays”, 3 rd IFAC Conference on Advances in Control and Optimization of Dynamical Systems, Hyderabad, India, Feb 18-22, 2018, IFAC-PapersOnLine vol. 51 no.1, pp. 586 − 591, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ifacol.2018.05.098.
- 2. T. K. Nizami, Y. V. Karteek, A. Chakravarty, N. Alam, S. K. Nayak, “Relay approach for parameter extraction of li-ion battery and SOC estimation using finite time observer”, 2017 Indian Control Conference (ICC), IIT Guwahati, 4-6 Jan, 2017, pp. 59-64, doi: 10.1109/INDIANCC.2017.7846452.
- 3. Y. V. Karteek, I. Kar and S. Majhi, “Consensus in multi-agent systems with switching topologies using position based back-stepping”, in 2014 Annual IEEE India Conference (INDICON), Pune, Dec 11-13 , 2014, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/INDICON.2014.7030505.
- 4. Yanumula Venkata Karteek and Indrani Kar, “Consensus of Multi-agent Systems with Back-stepping for Switching Topologies”, IEEE Workshop on Computational Intelligence: Theories, Applications and Future Directions, IIT Kanpur, India, July 14, 2013, pp. 143-147.
Selected publications (any best five, as per following format) only SCI [2010-16]
CONSENSUS OF MULTI-AGENT SYSTEMS USING BACK-TRACKING AND HISTORY FOLLOWING ALGORITHMS, Yanumula V. Karteek, Indrani Kar and Somanath Majhi, International Journal of Robotics and Automation, 2017 (Accepted for publicaiton)