Vision & Mission
To be recognized as the school of excellence in higher education, research and innovation in the areas of energy, environment and safety, and to remain sensitive and responsive to the local, regional and global concerns of the society.
- To provide post-graduate education and research in the areas of energy, environment and safety and supporting both UG and PG educational programs across the institute.
- To provide extension education and training, and technical services to the society in the areas of energy, environment and safety.
- To create, develop and disseminate new knowledge in the energy, environment and safety areas.
- To provide state-of-art infrastructure and professional environment to both faculty and students and facilitate quality education and research and production of globally competent graduates in the area of energy, environment and safety.
- To partner with industry, non-governmental organizations and government agencies in the education, research and development endeavours in the energy, environment and safety areas.
- To remain sensitive and responsive to the changing energy and environment scenarios and to be dynamic, innovative and flexible in devising and implementing both academic and research programs.