HRM (Human Resource Management), CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), TQM (Total Quality Management)
Designation and subject taught only
Assistant Professor, Human values Ethics and IPR, Total quality management, organization behaviour, Human values Human Rights & IPR, Humanities for Engineers
PhD, MBA, B.tech
Publications and other Research Outputs
- Anupam Sharma (2016), Key drivers endorsing CSR: a transition from economic to holistic approach, Asian Journal of Business Ethics, Springer.
- Anupam Sharma and Ravi Kiran (2012), Corporate Social Responsibilities Drivers, and Hurdles: An Analysis of Automobile, FMCG and IT Sector, The Indian journal of social work, Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
- Anupam Sharma and Ravi Kiran (2012), Corporate Social Responsibility: A Passion of Large Organizations or A Commitment to the Society, African Journal of business management, 6(22), 6696-6708, Academic Publisher.
- Anupam Sharma and Ravi Kiran (2012), Corporate social responsibility in changing markets: New mechanisms and newer initiatives, African Journal of business management, 6(16), 5479-5490, Academic Publisher.
- Ravi Kiran and Anupam Sharma (2011) Corporate Social Responsibility and Management Education: Changing Perception and Perspectives, Global Journal of Management and Business Research, 11 (6), 56-67. Global Journals Inc. (USA)
- Ravi Kiran and Anupam Sharma (2011) Corporate Social Responsibility: A Corporate Vision, International journal of Contemporary Business Studies, 2(3), 58-68. Academy of Knowledge Process, USA
- Ravi Kiran and Anupam Sharma (2011) Corporate Social Responsibility: A Corporate Strategy for New Business Opportunities, Journal of International Business Ethics. 4 (1), 10-17, Center for International Business Ethics, China.
- Anupam Sharma and Ravi Kiran (2012) Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives of Major Companies of India with Focus on Health, Education and Environment, African Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences. 4 (3), 95-105. IDOSI Publications.
- Anupam Sharma (2012) A Study of Customer’s Perception regarding E-Banking Services, International Journal of Contemporary Business Studies, Vol: 3, No: 8. August, 2012 ISSN 2156-7506. Academy of Knowledge Process.
- Anupam Sharma and Ravi Kiran (2012) Corporate Social Responsibility: Driving forces and difficulties faced by companies, Global journal of Finance and Management. 4(4), 2012, 43-47. Research India Publications.
- Anupam Sharma and Ravi Kiran (2013) Corporate Social Responsibility: Driving Forces and Challenges, International Journal of Business Re-search and Development. Vol. 2 No. 1, pp. 18â€27. Science Target.
- Anupam Sharma (2015), CSR: Shift towards Philanthropic to Realistic Approach, Productivity, National Productivity Council.
- Navdeep Singh and Anupam Sharma (2017) A Paradigm Shift of CSR Practices: Philanthropic Donations to Awareness towards E-Waste Management. International Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology (IJAET), Volume 1 Issue 1, February 2017, Page1-6.
- Anupam Sharma (2017), Evolution of Corporate Social Responsibility Practices, International Journal of Liberal Arts, Social Sciences and Education (IJLASE), Volume 1 Issue 1, February 2017, Page 6-10.
Description of Research Interests
CSR & HRM