English Literature with specialisation in Fiction
Contact No.: 9876051014
- Assistant Professor, Ph.D in English Literature from Himachal
- Pradesh University , M.Phil in English Literature from Himachal
- Pradesh University, Masters(MA) in English, from Himachal
- Pradesh University.
Membership of Professional Institutions, Associations, Societies
- Life member of The Comparative Literature Association of India.
- Editorial Board member of The International Journal of English Literature and Culture (IJELC).
Publications and other Research Outputs
1.Singh, Deler , Bhandari , Dipali S. Bhandari , Kaur ,Gurvinder, Sharma, Diksha (2017), Antropological and Ethnographic Elements in Indian Parallel Films: A Study of Homophobia in Indian Society, Trames,21(71/66).
- Sharma, Diksha (2011). Post colonialism in Shashi Tharoor’s Riot: A Novel, The Bede Athenaeum, 2(1), 60-66.
- Sharma, Diksha (2014) Riot; A Novel A Postmodern Perspective, International Journal of English Literature and Culture (IJELC) 2(1),152-156.
- Sharma, Diksha (2012). The Theme of Partition in Chaman Nahal’s Azadi, The Criterion, 3 (4), 1-8. Saxena, Shilpi ,Sharma, Diksha (2015), Representing Third Space and Fluid Identity; Multiculturism and Transformation in Monica Ali’s Brick Lane and Salman Rushdie’s The Satanic Verses, The Criterion, 6 (2), 461-467.
Sharma Diksha, Shashi Tharoor’s Novels :A Postcolonial and Postmodern Perspective (2013).
Chapters in Books
Sharma Diksha, Cultural Implications of English Language Teaching 2013
Description of Research Interests
Indian English Literature, Femnist Fiction, Commonwealth Literature, American and African Literature, Cultural and Anthropological Studies, Modern and Postmodern Drama, Literary Theory especially Postcolonialim and Postmodernism, Comparative Literature and Narratology.