Contact No.: +918266990804
Meenu Rani is currently working as a lecturer in School of Mathematics, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala. She joined the department in August 2017. She completed her PhD from Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. Her area of research is Approximation theory. She has taught UG and PG students various subjects namely Engineering Mathematics I and Engineering Mathematics II Engineering Mathematics III, Applied Mathematics, Real Analysis.
List of Publications in SCI Journal:
- Meenu Goyal, Vijay Gupta and P. N. Agrawal, Quantitative convergence results for a family of hybrid operators, Appl. Math. Comput. 271 (2015) 893-904. (ISSN: 0096-3003 & I.F. : 1.738)
- Harun Karsli, P. N. Agrawal and Meenu Goyal, General Gamma type
operators based on q-integers, Appl. Math. Comput. 251 (2015) 564-
575. (ISSN: 0096-3003 & I.F. : 1.738)
- P. N. Agrawal , Harun Karsli and Meenu Goyal, Szasz-Baskakov type
operators based on q-integers, J. Inequal. Appl., 441 (2014) 1-18.
(ISSN: 1029-242X & I.F.: 0.791)
- Arun Kajla, Nurhayat Ispir, P. N. Agrawal and Meenu Goyal, q-
Bernstein-Schurer- Durrmeyer type operators for functions of one and
two variables, Appl. Math. Comput., 275 (2016) 372-385. (ISSN:
0096-3003 & I.F. : 1.738)
- P. N. Agrawal and Meenu Goyal, Generalized Baskakov-Kantorovich
operators, Filomat, accepted.
- P. N. Agrawal and Meenu Goyal, Bivariate extension of linear positive
operators: Mathematical Analysis, Approximation Theory and Their
Applications, Th. M. Rassias and V. Gupta (Eds.), Chapter 2, 111 (2016)
978-3- 319-31279- 8 (Springer).
List of Publications in Non-SCI Journal and Conference:
- Meenu Goyal and P. N. Agrawal, Bezier variant of the generalized Baskakov-Kantorovich operators, Boll. Unione. Mat. Ital. 8 (4) (2016) 229-238.
- Meenu Goyal, Arun Kajla, P. N. Agrawal and Serkan Araci, Approximation by bivariate Bernstein-Durrmeyer operators on a Triangle, Appl. Math. Inf. Sci. 11 (2017) 1-10.
- P. N. Agrawal, Meenu Goyal and Arun Kajla, q-Bernstein- Schurer- Kantorovich type operators, Boll. Unione. Mat. Ital., 8 (2015) 169-180.
- Meenu Goyal and P. N. Agrawal, Degree of approximation by certain genuine hybrid operators, published in the conference proceeding of “ICRTMAA-2014” (Springer) (2014) 131-148.
Awards and Honours
- Qualified GATE in 2011 and secured 430 score and 160 All India rank.
- Qualified CSIR-NET (JRF and NET) in 2012 and secured 42 Rank in the subject Mathematical Sciences.
- Got sixth position in graduation at University level.
Description of Research Interests:
Meenu Rani’s research interests are in the field of Approimation Theory. Specifically, she has studied approximation of linear positive operators to real and complex functions.