Water and Wastewater Treatment Engineering
Area of interest
Water and Wastewater Treatment
Web page link
Mr. K S Babu is an Assistant Professor of School of Energy and Environment, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala. He did his M M. Tech. (Environmental Engineering), from University of Mysore, Karnataka in 1992 and B. Tech. (Civil Engineering) from JNT University, Hyderabad (A.P.) in 1989. He was associated with CFTRI, Mysore and NEERI, Nagpur in Environment related projects for Four years before joining Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology.
Research Projects (as PI)
- Worked as Co-investigator of Project ‘Monitoring of River Satluj (Punjab)’ sponsored by National River Conservation Directorate, Govt. of India.
- Working as Nodal Officer in the consultancy project ‘ Water Quality Monitoring and Surveillance’, sponsored by Dept. of Water Supply and Sanitation, Govt. of Punjab.
|Publications and other research outputs
Description of Research Interests
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Bioenergy recovery from Fruit and vegetable processing solid wastes
- Environmental Impact and Risk Assessment for select industries