Divya Sahgal is faculty of Computer Science Engineering, at Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology Patiala. Divya Sahgal was appointed, in 2017, to Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology. She has over 3 years of experience in Academia. She has various national and international publications and 1 book chapter to her credit. Her area of interest is Intelligent Transportation Systems which includes Artificial Intelligence, Soft-Computing, Image processing.
Publications and other Research Outputs
- Raghava, N. S., Divya Sahgal, and Seema Chandna(2012), "Classification of botnet detection based on botnet architechture", Communication Systems and Network Technologies (CSNT), 2012 International Conference on. IEEE
- Sahgal D., Parida M. (2014), "Object Recognition Using Gabor Wavelet Features with Various Classification Techniques", Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving, Part of the Book Series: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 258. Springer, pp 793-804 ISSN:2194-5357
- Divya Sahgal and A Ramesh (2015), "On Road Vehicle Detection using Gabor Wavelet Features with various Classification Techniques", International Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering & Telecommunications, vol 1 No.2 pp 302-312 ISSN:2319-2518
- Sahgal, D and Ramesh A.(2014), "Soft Computing Application in 3D Object Recognition for Universal Goods in Logistics",7th International Conference on Contemporary Business & 14th Global conference on flexible systems management, held at Curtin University, Singapore during October 15-17, 2014.
- Divya Sahgal, A Ramesh and M Parida(2017), "Vision-Based System for Real-time Traffic Control at Intersection", Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering Elsevier (Under Review)
Description of Research Interests
Ms Divya Sahgal's research interests are in Intelligent Transportation Systems which includes Artificial Intelligence, Soft-Computing, Image processing.