Electronics & Communication, Wireless Network Security
- PhD: Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- M. E., Electronics & Communication Engineering: Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala
- B. Tech (Electronics): H.E.C, Jagadhri, Yamuna Nagar. (Under Kurukshetra University).
- Teaching Experience: 12 Years
- Teaching Interests: Data Communication, Microprocessors, Electronics Engineering, Wireless Security, Wireless and Mobile Communication, Wireless Communication Protocol
- Research Interests: Wireless Network Security
Publications and other Research Outputs
- Amandeep Sharma, Ajay Kakkar (2017), Development of modified Pro-Energy algorithm for future solar irradiance estimation using level and trend factors in time series analysis, Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 9(3), pp. 033701.
- Ajay Kakkar, M. L. Singh and P. K. Bansal (2012), Mathematical analysis and simulation of multiple keys and S-Boxes in a multinode network for secure transmission, International Journal of Computer mathematics, Taylor and Francis, 89(16), pp. 2123-2142.
- Tejbir Kaur, Ajay Kakkar, (2017), Sharing of a Digital Secret Image by Diverse Media for More Security, International journal of computer applications, 171 (3), pp. 26-29.
- Harpreet Kaur, Ajay Kakkar, (2017), Adaptive Method of Data Hiding using Edge Detection, International journal of computer applications, 172 (2), pp. 41-45.
- Hitesh Mittal, Ajay Kakkar, (2014), Performance Analysis of Multiple Keys used for Data Security, International Journal of Computer Applications, 95 (14), pp. 29-32
- Pankaj Udvanshi, Ajay Kakkar, (2013), Scheduling of Real Time Tasks IOSR Journal of Engineering, 3, pp. 44-58.
- Ajay Kakkar, ML Singh, PK Bansal, (2012), Secure communication by using multiple keys having variable length in a real time environment for multiple stations, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 7 (4), pp. 505-516.
- Gaurav Sharma, Ajay Kakkar, (2012), Cryptography Algorithms and approaches used for data security, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 3 (6), pp. 1-6.
- Ishan Khera, Ajay Kakkar, (2012), Comparative study of scheduling algorithms for real time environment, International journal of computer applications, 44 (2), pp. 5-8.
- Ajay Kakkar, ML Singh, PK Bansal, (2012), Secured Data Transmission in Multinode Network (MN), International Journal of Computer Science and Telecommunications, 3 (2), pp. 60-64.
- Ajay Kakkar, ML Singh, PK Bansal, (2012), Comparison of Various Encryption Algorithms and Techniques for Secured Data Communication, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 2 (1), pp. 87-92.