- Ph.d (Cloud Computing), Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology Patiala, (Pursuing w.e.f. jan.2010)
- M.Tech (Information Technology) Punjabi University Patiala(2004) 80% scored
- B.Tech(Computer Sci.&Engg.) P.T.U Jalandhar(1999), 71% scored
- Diploma Computer Sci.&Engg P.S.B.T.E.&Ind.Training Chd. (1995), 75% scored
- Matric P.S.E.B.Mohali (1990), 74% scored
Projects Under Training
- School Information System
- Admission System
- Chat Server
- Library Management
- Export Import Management System
- Stood first in Diploma in College
- Degree &Diploma With honours
- Operating Systems: Windows NT/9X/2000, DOS,LINUX
- Web Tools:HTML,Java Script,VB Script,ASP,XML,WML
- Cloud Tools:Hadoop,Google App Engine, Cloud Sim,HAProxy,Nimbus.
- Anju Bala ,Dr. Inderveer Chana. “A Survey of Various Workflow Scheduling Algorithms in Cloud Environment. in “ IJCA” Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA Dec.2011.
- Anju Bala ,Dr. Inderveer Chana.,”Fault Tolerance- Challenges, Techniques and. Implementation in Cloud Computing” in “IJCSI”, Jan 2012, Vol. 9 Issue 1-3, p288.
- Vishonika Kaushal,Anju Bala ,“Autonomic Fault Tolerance using HAProxy in Cloud Environment” in “IJAEST”,July 2011, Vol.7 Issue 2,P54-59.
- Ravneet Kaur Chawla,Anju Bala ,” APaaS technology to build workflow-based applications” in “IJAEST”,July 2011, Vol.7 Issue 2,P44-48.
- Nitin Kumar Kansal ,Anju Bala”An application of Fuzzy technique for fingerprint image Enhancement” National Conference on Next Generation Computing at Gurgaon institute of technology and management,gurgaon on 10th march 2010.
- Venkateshwarlu ,Anju Bala “The role of Fuzzy Techniques for image Enhancement” National Conference on Recent Trends in Mathematical Sciences at Osmania University, Hyderabad on March 2010.
- Anju Bala,Anupum Garg,”Lichen :as a Bioindiactor of air pollution in “IDEA-08” at BGIET sangrur on 14-15th march,2008
- Anju Bala, “Progress of 3GPP using UMTS Standards” in “IDEA-08” at BGIET sangrur on 14-15th march,2008.
- Anju Bala, Anupum Garg,” Security through WEP protocol “Challenges and opportunities in IT” at RIMT, Gobindgarh on march 29th 2008.
- Nirmal Kaur,Anju Bala” Robustness of Various Watermarking Techniques and applications” in IDEA-09 at BGIET,Sangrur on 26-27th March 2009.
- Anju Bala,Nirmal Kaur,” Region Based Image Fusion” in IDEA-09 at BGIET,Sangrur on 26-27th March 2009.
- Anju Bala,Neerja Mittal “Internet on Mobiles” in National Conference RPIT-2004 at SLIET Longowal on 26th March 2004.
- Neerja Mittal,Anju Bala,”Women in development of Current areas of IT” in National Conference WIDP-2004 at SLIET Longowal on15-16th march 2004 .
Short Term Course/Workshops Attended
- “HPC Issues and Applications” at Sliet Longowal (29th june to 10th july 2009)
- “Matlab for Signal Processing and Wireless Communication” at Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology Patiala (14th dec-25th dec.2009.)
- “Patent Awareness” at BGIET Sangrur.
- “General Skill Development” at BGIET Sangrur(19th jan.-23rd jan.2009)
- “Application of data mining in software fault prediction/Cloud Computing” at Chitkara University.
Expert lectures Delivered
- Expert talk on topic “Fault tolerance in cloud computing” in Faculty Development Program on “Cloud Computing” at MIMIT Malout,sponsored by PTU.(4th june -9th june,2012)
- Expert talk on topic “Cloud platforms and installation of Hadoop in cloud computing” in Faculty Development Program on “Cloud Computing” at BGIET,Sangrur sponsored by AICTE.(11th june-16th june,2012)
- Expert talk on topic “Research issued in cloud computing” in Faculty Development Program on “Cloud Computing” at Mandi Gobindgarh sponsored by PTU.
- Expert talk on topic “applications of c/c++ to solve Engineering problems” in workshop on “Computational Aspects of Mathematics” at SLIET Longowal sponsored by AICTE (22nd May-26th May, 2006).
M.Tech Thesis Guided
- “Design and development of Virtualized Hybrid architecture for cloud computing,” by Aarti Sharma in August,2011
- “Autonomic Fault tolerance using HAProxy in Cloud environment” by Vishonika Kaushal in july 2011 at Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology Patiala.
- “Designing a WorkFlow based Business application in cloud Environment” by Ravneet Kaur Chawla in july 2011 at Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology Patiala.
- “Reliable Execution of workflows in Cloud Environment” by Monika Bharti in july 2012 at Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology Patiala.
- “Fault Handling in Cloud Environment” by Sabina Singh (to be completed) in july 2012 at Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology Patiala.
- “Image Enhancement Using Fuzzy Inference System” by Venkateshwarlu in july 2010 at Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology Patiala.
- “Fuzzy Techniques For Image Enhancement” by Nitin Kumar Kansal in july 2010 at Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology Patiala.
- 1 year 5 months experience (Oct.1999 to May 2000 &Nov.2000 to July 2001) as a Lecturer(Guru Kashi College,Talwandi Sabo).
- 4 Months exp.(Aug. 2000 to Nov.2000) as a Lecturer(Mata Sahib Kaur Girls College Talwandi Sabo).
- 2.5 years experience (july2001 to jan.2004) as a Lecturer (S.D.College Barnala).
- 2 year 7 months experience as a Lecturer at SLIET Longowal.
- 1 yr 11 months experience as a Sr. Lect. At BGIET, Sangrur w.e.f July 12, 2007 to May 22, 2009.
- Presently working as a Assistant Professor in Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala w.e.f May 22, 2009 .
- Total Teaching Experience:11 yrs