Peer-to-peer networks, Reputation Management Systems, Computer Networks
Antriksh Goswami is currently working as Lecturer in Computer Science and Engineering Department. Previously, he was the Guest Faculty in the Computer Science and Engineeering Department, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. He obtained his M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering discipline with distinction from the ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior, India. He has submitted his Ph.D. thesis in the Computer Science & Engineering Department, PDPM-Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing, Jabalpur. His area of specialization is Computer Networks, Peer-to-peer networks and Applied Game Theory.
- Lecturer, TIET, Patiala, July 2018 to till date.
- Guest Faculty, IIT (BHU), Varanasi, Jan 2018 to July 2018.
- Computer Faculty, IT Campus, Kota, Dec 2009 to June 2010.
- Web Programmer, Cybermax Solutions, Mumbai, July 2010 to July 2012.
Honours and awards
- NCC A, B and C Certificate with A, A and B grade respectively.
- Qualified Gate 2012, 2013 and 2014
Service activities (within and outside of the institution)
- IIITDM, Jabalpur Central Mess Committee Convener during odd sem 2015-2016
- Placement Representative for MTech in IIITM, Gwalior
- Member of Student Gyan Movement (a group of students who teaches students from 8th to 12th those don't have enough resources) at IIITM, Gwalior
Publications and other Research Outputs
List of research publications in SCI/SSCI/SCIE/SSCIE & equivalent management journals
- Goswami, R. Gupta, G. S. Parashari, “Reputation-Based Resource Allocation in P2P Systems: A Game Theoretic Perspective” in IEEE Communications Letters 2017 vol:21 num:6 page: 1273-1276, June 2017, Publisher: IEEE, (IF: 1.98)
- A. Goswami, G. S. Parashari and R. Gupta, “Evolutionary Stable Reputation Based Incentive Mechanism in P2P networks” in IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 268-271, Feb. 2018, Publisher: IEEE, (IF: 1.98)
Professional development activities/Research project
- Participated in the 7th International Conference on "Bio-Inspired Computing: Theories and Applications" 2012, at ABV-IIITM, Gwalior, India
- Participated in the One Weak workshop on "SoNGN" Organized by the IIITDM Jabalpur in March 2015
- Participated in one-week workshop on "Developing Android Applications for Fun & Profit" conducted by Electronics and ICT Academy (An Initiative of Department of Electronics and ICT, Govt. of India) in Dec 2015
- Participated in the One Day Workshop on "High Performance Computing" Organized by the IIITDM Jabalpur