Signal processing and Communication
Electronics Engineering, Analog Electronic circuits, Circuit analysis and synthesis, Linear integrated circuit analysis, Antenna systems, Device physics technology
Publications and other Research Outputs
- Navdeep Goel, Kulbir Singh, Rajiv Saxena and Ashutosh Kumar Singh, "Multiplicative filtering in the linear canonical transform domain," IET Signal Processing, DOI: 10.1049/iet-spr.2015.0035, 14 January 2016.
- S. Kumari, S. K. Rai, A. Kumar, H. D. Joshi, A. K. Singh, R. Saxena, “Exact BER analysis of FRFT-OFDM system over frequency selective Rayleigh fading channel with CFO,” Electronics Letter, vol. 49, no. 20, pp. 1299-1301, September 26, 2013.
- Ashutosh Kumar Singh and R. Saxena, “Doppler estimation from echo signal using FRFT,” Wireless Personal Communication, DOI: 10.1007/s11277-013-1020-4, (Impact Factor = 0.458), Springer Publication, vol. 72, pp. 405-413, January 2013.
- A. K. Singh and R. Saxena, “On convolution and product theorems for FRFT,” Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 189-201, DOI: 10.1007/s11277-011-0235-5, (Impact Factor = 0.458), Springer Publication, July 2012.
- A. K. Singh and R. Saxena, “DFRFT: A Classified Review of Recent Methods with its Application,” Journal of Engineering, DOI: 10.1155/2013/214650, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, March 2013.
- A. K. Singh and R. Saxena, “Recent developments in FRFT, DFRFT with their applications in signal and image processing,” Recent Patents on Engineering, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 113-138, Bentham Science Publishers, August 2011.
Description of Research Interests
Current research area is application of time-frequency transforms in signal processing and communication.