PhD Mathematics, University of North Texas USA (2012) http://www.unt.edu/
- Concentration - Machine Learning
- Title - Semi-supervised and self-evolving learning algorithms with application to anomaly detection in Cloud Computing
- MS Applied Mathematics, California State University Eastbay Hayward USA (2006) http://csueastbay.edu/
- BTech Computer Science and Engineering, Punjabi University Patiala (2003) http://www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in/
International Conference Publications (as first author during PhD)
- AAD: Adaptive anomaly detection system for cloud computing infractures, IEEE SRDS (2012), California USA
- SEAD: Self-evolving anomaly detection for developing highly dependable utility clouds, IEEE GLOBECOM (2012) California USA
- Adaptive failure detection system for cloud computing infrastructure, IPCCC 2012, Texas USA
- A hybrid anomaly detection framework in cloud computing using one-class and two –class Support Vector Machines, ADMA Springer publication (2012) China. http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-35527-1_60
SCIE Journal papers with students (accepted)
- Efficient Landsat image fusion using Fuzzy and stationary discrete wavelet transform, Imaging Science Journal Taylor and Francis, Dilbag Singh, HS Pannu, 2016.
SCIE Journal papers with students (communicated)
- Optimistic Monitoring of Benzene (C6H6) in Air Pollution Using Adaptive Neural Fuzzy Inference System, Dilbag Singh, HS Pannu, International Journal of Mining, Reclamation and Environment (2016)
- Stereo Matching Based Depth Map Estimation from Stereo Image Pair, Khushboo Jain, HS Pannu, Dilbag Singh, Advanced Robotics, Taylor & Francis, 2016.
- 3D Surface Reconstruction using Support Vector, Regression and Tuning Automation, Khushboo Jain, Husanbir Singh Pannu, Dilbag Singh Gill, Computer Applications in Engineering Education, Wiley publication (2016)
Conference papers with students (accepted):
- Complete Survey of 3D Model Generation, Khushboo Jain, HS Pannu, ICIIECS'16
- A review - Fuzzy Time Series Forecasting Model, Alok Tripathi, HS Pannu, ICIIECS'16
- High-order fuzzy time series forecasting model for advance prediction of temperature, Alok Tripathi, HS Pannu, ICICT 2016
- Enhancement of Image Resolution: A Survey, Dimple Mittal, HS Pannu, Journal: Communications on Applied Electronics (CAE) July 2016. http://www.caeaccess.org/archives/volume5/number6/628-2016652322
- Remote Sensing Image Contrast and Brightness Enhancement based on Cuckoo search and DTCWT–SVD, Rishika Mehta, HS Pannu, ICICT 2016
- Soft Skills workshop at Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology (April 2016)
- LaTeX Workshop at Guru Nanak College Budhlada (July 2016)
- Lecturer @ CSED Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, India
(July 2015 - present)
- Staff Programmer Analyst @ CalPERS, USA
(April 2013 - March 2015)
- Adjunct Faculty @ Sacramento City College Los Rios District, USA
(Aug 2013 - Dec 2014)
- Teaching Fellow @ University of North Texas, USA
- (Aug 2006 - May 2012)
- Tutor for Blind @ Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) California, USA
- (Jan 2005 - Dec 2005)
- GATE 2002 score 95.2 percentile.
- Academic excellence scholarship during PhD 2006-2007.
- Passed Chartered Financial Analyst Exam I (CFA level I) December 2014.
Goldmedalist in inter-zonal youth festival, classical vocal music in 2003