Assistant Professor (Contractual)
Duality & Mixed Duality Theory, Nonlinear Programming, Multiobjective & Nondifferentiable programs, Variational Problems, Fractional Programming Problems.
Navdeep Kailey is Assistant Professor in School of Mathematics, at Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala. In 2014, He has joined as Lecturer. Navdeep has appointed, in 2017, as Assistant Professor (Contractual) in School of Mathematics in Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala. His area of research is Optimization. His research articles are published in international journals of repute and have got 107 citations. He has taught courses of Numerical Analysis, Optimization Techniques and Mathematics-I.
Membership of Professional Institutions, Associations, Societies
- Life Member, International Working Group on Generalized Convexity, U.S.A
Publications and other Research outputs
SCI 14 Non-SCI 03
List of Publications
List of research publications in SCI (SCIE)/Impact Factor Journals:
- N. Kailey, S.K. Gupta and D. Dangar, Mixed second-order mutliobjective symmetric duality with cone constraints, Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, 12 (2011) 3373-3383. (Elsevier) (IF: 1.659)
- N. Kailey and S.K. Gupta, Duality for a class of symmetric nondifferentiable mutliobjective fractional variational problems with generalized (F, alpha, rho, d)-convexity, Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 57 (2013) 1453-1465. (Elsevier) (IF: 1.366)
- N. Kailey and S.K. Gupta, Nondifferentiable second-order mixed symmetric duality with cone constraints, Maejo International Journal of Science and Technology, 6 (2012) 356-371. (IF: 0.329)
- S.K. Gupta, N. Kailey and S. Kumar, Duality for nondifferentiable multiobjective higher-order symmetric programs over cones involving generalized (F, alpha, rho, d)-convexity, Journal of inequalities and applications, 298 (2012) 1-16. doi:10.1186/1029-242X- 2012-298 (Springer) (IF: 0.791)
- S.K. Gupta and N. Kailey, Nondifferentiable multiobjective second-order symmetric duality, Optimization Letters, 5 (2011) 125-139. (Springer) (IF: 1.310)
- S.K. Gupta and N. Kailey Multiobjective second-order mixed symmetric duality with a square root term, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 218 (2012) 7602-7613 (Elsevier) (IF: 1.738)
- S.K. Gupta and N. Kailey, Second-order multiobjective symmetric duality involving cone-bonvex functions, Journal of Global Optimization, 55 (2013) 125-140 (Springer) (IF: 1.733)
- S.K. Gupta and N. Kailey, A note on multiobjective second-order symmetric duality, European Journal of Operational Research, 201 (2010) 649-651. (Elsevier) (IF: 3.297)
- S.K. Gupta, N. Kailey and M.K. Sharma, Higher-order (F, alpha, rho, d) - convexity and symmetric duality in multiobjective programming, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 60 (2010) 2373-2381. (Elsevier) (IF: 1.531)
- I. Ahmad, S.K. Gupta, N. Kailey and R.P. Agarwal, Duality in nondifferentiable minimax fractional programming with B-(p, r)-invexity, Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 75 (2011) 1-14. (Springer) (IF: 0.791
- R.P. Agarwal, I. Ahmad, S.K. Gupta and N. Kailey, Generalized second-order mixed symmetric duality in nondifferentiable mathematical programming, Abstract and Applied Analysis, volume 2011, Article ID 103597, 14 pages, doi:10.1155/2011/103597. (Hindawi USA) (IF: 1.442)
- N. Kailey and S.K. Gupta, Duality for mixed second-order programs with multiple arguments, Filomat, 28: 2 (2014) 397-410, doi:10.2298/FIL1402397K (IF: 0.603)
- Sonali, N. Kailey and V. Sharma, On second order duality of minimax fractional programming with square root term involving generalized B-(p,r)-invex functions, Annals of Operations Research, 244 (2016) 603-617. (Springer) (IF:1.709)
- Sonali, N. Kailey and V. Sharma, Erratum to: On second order duality of minimax fractional programming with square root term involving generalized B-(p,r)-invex functions, Annals of Operations Research, (Springer) (Accepted) (IF:1.709)
List of research publications in Non-SCI Journals
- S.K. Gupta, N. Kailey and M.K. Sharma, Multiobjective second-order nondifferentiable symmetric duality involving (F, alpha, rho, d)-convex functions, Journal of Applied Mathematics and Informatics, 28 (2010) 1395-1408. (Korean SIGCAM)
- S.K. Gupta, N. Kailey and M.K. Sharma, Mond-Weir type nondifferentiable multiobjective second- order symmetric duality with cone constraints, International Journal of Mathematics in Operational Research, 3 (2011) 414-430. (Inderscience)
- S.K. Gupta, D. Dangar, N. Kailey and S. Kumar, Second-order nondifferentiable multiobjective mixed symmetric dual programs over cones, Journal of Mathematical Modelling and Algorithms, 14 (2015) 103-123. (Springer).
Awards and Honours
- Qualified GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING (GATE), Conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur on behalf of the Department of Secondary and Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India in 2007 and secured 329 score and 362 All India Rank.
- Qualified UGC-NET (Eligibility for Lectureship), Conducted on behalf of University Grant Commission, New Delhi in 2010 and secured 11 Rank in the subject Mathematical Sciences.
Description of Research Interests
Navdeep Kailey’s research interests are in the field of Nonlinear Programming, Convex Analysis, Duality Theory, Mixed Duality Theory, Symmetric Duality, Multiobjective/Nondifferentiable/Fractional/Variational Programming Problems. He has guiding M.Sc. scholars in this field.