Power System Optimisation
Nitin Narang is currently Assistant Professor in the Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering Department, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala. Dr. Narang obtained his Ph.D. in 2014. Dr. Narang has about fourteen years of teaching. His current area of research interest is power system optimization
- Broad Research Area:Power System Optimization
- Phone/Mobile Number:0175-2393055
- Email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
||Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology
||Power System Optimization
||07.01.2001 to 14.10.2004
Current membership in professional organizations
- Member of Metrology Society of India
Honors and awards
List of Publications
- Nitin Narang, J.S. Dhillon and D.P. Kothari, “Multi-objective Fixed Head Hydrothermal Scheduling using Integrated Predator-prey Optimization and Powell Search Method,” Energy, vol. 47(1), pp 237-252, 2012.
- Nitin Narang, J.S. Dhillon and D.P. Kothari, “Multi-objective Short-term Hydrothermal Generation Scheduling Using Predator–Prey Optimization,” Electric Power Components and Systems, vol. 40(15), pp. 1708–1730, 2012.
- Nitin Narang, J.S. Dhillon and D.P. Kothari, “Scheduling short-term hydrothermal generation using predator-prey optimization technique,” Applied Soft Computing, vol. 21, August, pp. 298-308, 2014.
- Nitin Narang, J.S. Dhillon and D.P. Kothari, “Weight pattern evaluation for multi-objective hydrothermal generation scheduling using hybrid search technique,” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 62, November, pp. 665-678, 2014.
- Nitin Narang, “Hydro-thermal generation scheduling using integrated Gravitational search algorithm and Predator prey optimization technique,” Neural Computing and Applications, (Accepted).
- Nitin Narang, Era Sharma and J.S. Dhillon, “Combined heat and power economic dispatch using integrated civilized swarm optimization,” Applied Soft Computing, vol. 52, March, pp. 190-202, 2017.
- Nitin Narang, “Short-term hydrothermal generation scheduling using improved predator influenced civilized swarm optimization technique,” Applied Soft Computing, vol. 58, pp. 207-224, 2017.