Economics, International Business, Technology Management
- Ph.D. (Applied Economics) Thesis on ‘Economic Analysis of Organized Research and Technology Transfer’, Department of Applied Economics,University of Lucknow, Lucknow.
- Diploma in German Language, Department of English and Modern European Languages, University of Lucknow, Lucknow.
- Master of Business Economics (MBE) , Department of Economics, Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Six years of teaching experience in reputed institutions like University of Lucknow and L M Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology.
- Three years of research and consultancy experience at organizations/ institutions like iMAS Research, University of Lucknow and CFAM, Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML), Lucknow.
- International Business
- Managing Technology & Innovation
- Competitive Strategy
- Verma, P. & Sharma, H., 2012. Technological Competitiveness and Public Policy Challenges: Issues in Building Innovation Capabilities, Conference Proceedings of First International Conference on Development and Innovation in the Emerging Economies (Nov. 16-18, 2012), Centre for Development Economics and Innovation Studies, Department of Economics, Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab.
- Verma, P. & Bansal, Y., & Kumar, S. 2013. Inclusion of Commodity Futures for Portfolio Diversification: An empirical investigation,Conference Proceedings of 2013 India Accounting and Finance Conference (Sept. 9-11, 2013), Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, Lucknow.
Message to Students & Community
“Keep your conscience clear, your curiosity fresh and embrace every opportunity of cultivating your mind.” -Hugh Miller