Image Processing and Machine Learning Algorithms
Contact No: 9911410228
Rajesh Mehta is Assistant professor at Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology. He was appointed, in July 2017, in Computer Science and Engineering Department. He received his PhD from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi and M. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) from Guru Jambheshwar University, Hisar. He has teaching and research experience of more than of 13 Years. He has published and presented more than 20 papers in SCI indexed journals and International conferences. His research interests include image processing, signal processing, digital watermarking, machine learning algorithms, genetic algorithm and fuzzy logic.
Publications and other Research Outputs:
Peer Reviewed (8)
- Ashok Kumar Yadav, Rajesh Mehta, Raj Kumar and Virendra P. Vishwakarma, ” Lagrangian Twin Support Vector Regression and Genetic Algorithm based Robust Grayscale Image Watermarking,” International Journal of Multimedia Tools and Applications, 75(15), 9371-9394, 2016.
- Rajesh Mehta, Navin Rajpal and Virendra P. Vishwakarma,” LWT-QR decomposition based robust and efficient image watermarking scheme using Lagrangian SVR”, International Journal of Multimedia Tools and Applications, 75(7), 4129-4150 2016.
- Rajesh Mehta, Navin Rajpal and Virendra P. Vishwakarma,” Adaptive image watermarking scheme using fuzzy entropy and GA-ELM hybridization in DCT domain for copyright protection”, Journal of Signal Processing Systems, 84(2), 265-281 (2016)
- Rajesh Mehta, Navin Rajpal and Virendra P. Vishwakarma,” Robust Image Watermarking Scheme in Lifting Wavelet Domain Using GA-LSVR Hybridization”, International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics, 8(2), 379-395, 2015.
- Rajesh Mehta, Navin Rajpal and Virendra P. Vishwakarma,”A robust and efficient image watermarking scheme based on Lagrangian SVR and lifting wavelet transform,” International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics, Springer Verlag Published online, 11th Jan. 2015, DOI:10.1007/s-13042-015-0331-z, ISSN: 1868-8071.
- Rajesh Mehta, Navin Rajpal and Virendra P. Vishwakarma,” Subband discrete cosine transform based grayscale image watermarking using general regression neural network”, International Journal of Signal and Imaging Systems, 8(6), 380-389, 2014.
- Rajesh Mehta, Navin Rajpal and V P. Vishwakarma,” Gray Scale Image Watermarking Using Fuzzy Entropy and Lagrangian Support Vector Regression in DCT domain”,7 International Journal of Applied Pattern Recognition, 2(3), 255-279, 2015.
- V. Choudhary, A. Mishra, Rajesh Mehta, R. P. Singh and Navin Rajpal,” Watermarking of grayscale images in DCT Domain using LS Square SVR”, in International Journal of Machine Learning and Computing, 2(6),725-728, 2012.
Description of Research Interests
Rajesh Mehta research interests are in digital image watermarking, face recognition, Content Based Image Retrieval (CBIR), ECG, and Machine Learning algorithms. The main aims of the research are to understand the approaches for image processing applications in order to develop new algorithms to test their efficacy in image processing domain using machine learning methods.