English Literary Studies
English/ Literary Studies
Contact No.: 0175-2350187
Designation and subject taught only Qualifications
Lecturer BTech,Professional Communication; Msc,Professional Communication, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala.
(2016) Research Associate for ICSSR sponsored project on Disability Studies at The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad.
Membership of Professional Institutions, Associations, Societies
Publications and other Research Outputs
- Mujral, Rajni. “Lying as Performative Subjectification: Figuration of the Dialogic Self”, in ID/ENTITY. Eds. Günther Friesinger et al. Vienna: Monochrom, 2017.
- Mujral, Rajni. “Grotesque Body and the Aesthetics of Transfiguration” in Special Issue on Bakhtin “Bakhtinian Theory in Postcolonial and ‘Postsocialist’ Perspective” in Baltic Worlds, Vol X 1-2 (2017), 66-72. (ISSN: 2000-2955)
- Rajni. “Reading the Dialogic in Salman Rushdie’s Shalimar the Clown”. Indian Fiction in English: Mapping the Contemporary Literary Landscape. Eds. Sajal Kumar Bhattacharya et al. New Delhi: Creative Fictions, 2014. 117- 130. (ISBN: 975488180431081)
Awards and Honours/Fellowships
- Fellowship from Queen’s University, Belfast, UK, for Collaborative Research in Humanities Program (2014)
- Fulbright Foundation (2014)
Description of Research Interests
Literary Theory, Indian Writing in English, Disability Studies, Digital Humanities