Radar, Microwave Remote Sensing, RF energy harvesting, antenna and Microwave Engineering
RF and Microwave Engineering: High power RF, microwave device and circuits
- Ph. D: RF and Microwave Engineering, Institute for Plasma Research (IPR), Gandhinagar, Gujarat, INDIA.
Doctoral Thesis: Design and Developmental Aspects of High Power, Ultra-wideband 3dB Hybrid Coupler for ICRF Heating in Tokamak
Advisors: Dr. S. V. Kulkarni.
- Masters (M.Tech.): Electrical Drives, in year of 2009
Institution: Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, INDIA.
- Bachelor (B.Tech.): Electrical Engineering, in year of 2007
Institution: Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, INDIA.
Professional Experience (2 Years, from 02 March 09 to 01 March 2011)
- Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Designation: Electrical Assistant Engineer
- Functional Area: Construction of sub-station, transmission line upto132 kV under distribution management system and sub-transmission projects.
- Job Responsibilities : Planning, Organizing, Erection, Commissioning and Billing executed work of the running turnkey project within stipulated time cost and also ensure adherence to all statutory provisions.
Teaching Experience (3 Month, from 31 June 14 , continued……)
- Organization: Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Rana Pratap Yadav, Sunil Kumar, and S. V. Kulkarni, “Design and Development of the 3dB patch compensated tandem hybrid coupler”, Review of Scientific Instruments, 84, 014702 (2013).
- Rana Pratap Yadav, Sunil Kumar, and S. V. Kulkarni, “An analysis of junction discontinuity effects in multi-element coupled lines and its diminution at designing stage,” Progress In Electromagnetic Research B, Vol. 56, 25-49, 2013.
- Rana Pratap Yadav, Sunil Kumar, and S. V. Kulkarni, “Design and development of ultra-wideband 3dB hybrid coupler for ICRF heating in Tokamak”, Review of Scientific Instruments 85, 044706 (2014).
- Rana Pratap Yadav, Sunil Kumar, and S. V. Kulkarni. "Junction discontinuity effect in multi-element coupled lines and its compensation" Region 10 Symposium, 2014 IEEE.
- S.V. Kulkarni, Sunil Kumar, Srinivas Y.S.S., Atul Varia, Ramesh Joshi, H.M. Jadav, Paihar Manoj, B.R. Kadia, Kirit Parmar, Gayatri Ashok, R.P. Yadav,… , “Recent ICRH-Wall Conditioning, Second Harmonic Heating and Disruption Mitigation Experiments using ICRH system in Tokamak ADITYA” 25th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference (FEC 2014), Saint Petersburg, Russia 13 -18 October 2014.