Access Control Solutions in Cloud Computing
Rohit Ahuja is presently working as a Lecturer in department of computer science and Engineering in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala. He obtained his B.E. with Honours from RGPV Bhopal and M.Tech with Distinction in computer science from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore. He is pursuing Ph.D. from Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur, M.P. in Computer science and Engineering.
Honours and awards
- B. E. with Honours.
- M. Tech with Distinction.
- Travel grant to attend 11th Asia Joint Conference on Information Security in Fukuoka, Japan.
Service activities (within and outside of the institution)
- Attended 1 week workshop of Cryptology Research Society of India in IIITDM Jabalpur.
- Attended 1 Week 18th Elliptic Curve Cryptography workshop in Chennai Mathematical Institute.
- Visiting Research Scholar in Kyushu University Fukuoka Japan.
Publications and other Research Outputs
List of research publications in SCI/SSCI/SCIE/SSCIE & equivalent management journals
- R. Ahuja and S. Mohanty, "A Scalable Attribute-Based Access Control Scheme with Flexible Delegation cum Sharing of Access Privileges for Cloud Storage", IEEE International Transactions on Cloud Computing (Accepted).
- R. Ahuja, S. Mohanty, and K. Sakurai, "A scalable attribute-set-based access control with both sharing and full-edged delegation of access privileges in cloud computing", Computers & Electrical Engineering 57:241-256 (2017).
- H. Mehta and R. A, "A Holistic Trust Management Leasing Algorithm for IaaS Cloud", International Journal of Systems and Service-Oriented Engineering (IJSSOE) 4.2 (2014): 1-12.
Publication of papers in conference proceedings and other publications
- R. Ahuja, S. Mohanty and K. Sakurai, "A Traceable Signcryption Scheme for Secure Sharing of Data in Cloud Storage", IEEE SC2-2016: The 6th IEEE International Symposium on Cloud and Service Computing.
- R. Ahuja, S. K. Mohanty and K. Sakurai, "An Identity Preserving Access Control Scheme with Flexible System Privilege Revocation in Cloud Computing", AsiaJcis – 2016, The 11th Asia Joint conference on Information Security.