Contact no.: 9779026945
Vinay Gautam is currently working in Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala as Lecturer. He has received his B.Tech. degree, in Information Technology from Kurukshetra University in 2003, after that he has completed M.Tech. in Software Engineering from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra. He has received Ph.D. degree from Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi, India with Data Warehouse as an area of interest. His current research interest includes Data Warehouse and Big Data.
Membership of Professional Institutions, Associations, Societies
IAENG Society of Computer Science
Publications and other Research Outputs
- VinayGautam and Vivek Gautam,’ User Behavior based Enhanced Protocol (UBEP) for Secure Near Field Communication”, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Computer, Information Science and Engineering Vol:7 No:11, 2013.
- VinayGautam and Parimala N., “E-Metadata Versioning System (EVS) for Data warehouse schema”, Journal of Metadata, Semantics and Ontologies (IJMSO), Inderscience Journal-2012.
- Parimala and VinayGautam, ‘Extended Change Identification System’, published in proceeding of ENASE 2016, doi=10.5220/0005776100510058
- Parimala N. and VinayGautam, “E-Metadata: Extended metadata for data warehouse schema”, published in Evaluation to Novel Approaches of Software Engineering2011, pp
- Parimala N. and VinayGautam “CIS: Change Identification System”, published in Knowledge Engineering and Ontology Discovery-2010, pp. 347-350
- VinayGautam and AnuSaini, “Excursion of SOA: Its description, discovery and composition IEEE International Advance Computing Conference, March 6-7 2009
Description of Research Interests