Quantitative Techniques in Management and Strategic Management
- Ph.D. (Pursuing): LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM): Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad.
- B.Sc (H) Physics: University of Delhi.
- Six years of experience at organizations like T.I.M.E. Pvt. Ltd (in areas of business development and training), RIMT Group of Institutes (in areas of teaching and campus recruitment training) and LM Thapar School of Management (as research scholar and teaching associate).
- Quantitative Techniques in Management
- Strategic Management
- Managing Technology & Innovation
- Competitive Strategy
- Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member, Operational Research Society of India (ORSI); affiliated to Headquarters Chapter
- Exploring the role of dynamic capabilities in shaping technology strategy: an integrated framework, with Dr.Piyush Verma
- Presented at the ‘High Technology Sector forum’2014 (HTSF’2014) hosted by University of Twente, Netherlands.
- Indian commodity futures: diversification tool for investors, with Yashika Bansal and Dr. Shailendra Kumar (selected for the ‘Best Paper Award’)
- Presented at the AICTE sponsored National Seminar on Management Perspective to Combat Recession, organized by Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology (SVIET), Punjab, March 2014
- Technological competitiveness and public policy challenges: issues in measurement and building innovation capabilities, with Dr. Piyush Verma
- Presented at First International Conference jointly organized by CDEIS-Indialics, Department of Economics, Punjabi University, Patiala, November 2012
- Business Models at the Bottom of the Pyramid Markets: A case of FMCG Industry in India, with Dr. Piyush Verma
- Presented at “National Conference on Changing Perspectives and Paradigms in Business and Behavioral Sciences” organized by Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, April 2012
- Message to Students & Community:
- “Brilliant thinking is rare, but courage is in even shorter supply than genius.” (Peter Thiel)