Biography: Mohd Naseem is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, Panjab, India. He has worked as a Faculty member from July, 2015 to July, 2016 in the Department of Computer Applications, National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. He has obtained the PhD from Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, (IIT Dhanbad) Jharkhand, India. He has received MCA and B.Sc (Physics Hons.) from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India. He has published several research papers in international journals and international conferences. He is a Reviewer of many international journals and conferences. His research interests include the wireless communication, ad-hoc networks, quality of service, load balancing and data communication, underwater communication.
Membership of Professional Institutions, Associations, Societies
- Internet Society (ISOC).
- International Association of Engineers (IAENG).
- UACEE (Universal Association of Computer and Electronics Engineers).
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)(Computer Science Teacher AssociationCSTA).
- Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering (ICST).
Publications and other Research Outputs
SCI: 3, Non-SCI: 1
Awards and Honours
- Receive the Best Paper Award, 2014 1st International Conference on Science Engineering and Management Research (ICSEMR) held at Vel Tech MultiTech Engineering College, Avadi, Chennai, Tamilnadu, (India), 27-29 November 2014. (IEEE conference)
- Receive the Young Investigator Award, International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology (ICRTET) held at Karol Bagh, New Delhi, (India), 23 December, 2012
- Qualify ISM Junior Research Fellowship in 2012
- Qualify GATE Exam in 2012
Description of Research Interests
- Routing Protocols in Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANETs)
- Energy-efficient routing protocols in MANETs
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Under Water Communication
- Load balancing in MANETs
- QoS in MANETs