Signal Processing and Image Processing
Ms. Anmol Gupta is working with ECED Department, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala since 2018. She is pursuing her Ph.D. in Digital Signal Processing from Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala. She has completed her M.E. in Image Processing from Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology in July 2017. She has received her B.Tech degree from Guru Nanak Dev University, Regional Campus, Jalandhar, in May 2015. Her research interests include Digital Signal Processing and Image Processing.
- Ph.D. in Fractional-Order Signal Processing / Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala/ (Pursuing).
- M.E. in Electronics and Communication / Thapar University, Patiala / First class (9.10 CGPA)
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering / G.N.D.U., Jalandhar / First class (8.35 CGPA)
Experience: Total Teaching Experience 1 year 1 month
- January 2018 - Present: Lecturer (NT), Electronics and Communication Engineering Department, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala.
- Signals and Systems
- Digital Electronics
- Image Processing
- Control Systems
- Analog Electronics
- Fractional-order Signal Processing
- Digital Image Processing
Message to Students & Community
Every day you must tell yourself, ‘No matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.’ – Les Brown