Digital Image Processing, Pattern Recognition, Database Management System
Anupam Garg received his Master’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering from Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana, India in 2011. She is pursuing Ph. D from IKG Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar, India. Earlier, she worked as Assistant Professor in Bhai Gurdas Institute of Engineering & Technology, Sangrur, Punjab, India from January, 2007 having teaching experience of 13 years.
List of Publications
- Anupam Garg, An Improved Algorithm of Fractal Image Compression,International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 34, Issue No. 2, November 2011, pp.17-21.
- Rahul Kumar & Anupam Garg, Face Recognition through Combined SVD and LVP Features, International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol.88, No.9, February 2014, pp.23-27, ISSN-0975-8887.
- Amritpal Singh & Anupam Garg, An Approach for Segmentation of Ultrasound Liver Images and Extracting the Features of Segmented Part, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Vol. 5, Issue 2, February 2015, pp. 303-308, ISSN-2277-128X.
- Jaspreet Singh Dhanoa & Anupam Garg, A Novel Technique for Shape Feature Extraction Using Content Based Image Retrieval, MATEC Web of Conferences 57, 02002, 2016.
- Tanudeep Kaur & Anupam Garg, Bone Fraction Detection using Image Segmentation, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), Vol. 36, Issue 2,pp. 82-87, June 2016, ISSN:2231-5381.
Short term Courses/ Workshops
One week National Workshop on “Multilingual Technologies”, sponsored by UGC at Punjabi University, Patiala from 11th November-17th November, 2013.
One week QIP Short Term Course on “ Machine Learning in Image and Video Analytics” at Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi from 3rd – 9th December, 2018.