Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning
Ms. Sujata Rani is currently working as Lecturer in Computer Science and Engineering Department. She obtained her B. Tech with distinction from BHSBIET, PTU, Punjab, India, and M.E. from Thapar University, Patiala, India. She is pursuing her Ph.D. degree from TIET, Patiala. She is UGC NET and GATE Qualified.
- Lecturer, TIET, Patiala, July 2018 to till date.
Current membership in professional organizations
Honours and awards
- Held position in Punjab Merit List during class XII.
Publications and other Research Outputs
List of research publications in SCI/SSCI/SCIE/SSCIE & equivalent management journals
- Sujata Rani and Parteek Kumar, "Deep Learning based Sentiment Analysis using Convolution Neural Network", Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, Springer, 2018 (IF = 1.09).
- Sujata Rani and Parteek Kumar, "A Sentiment Analysis System for Social Media using Machine Learning Techniques: Social Enablement", Digital Scholarships in Humanities, Oxford Press, 2018 (IF = 0.563).
- Sujata Rani and Parteek Kumar, "Sentiment Analysis System to improve teaching and Learning", Computer, IEEE Computer Society, vol. 50(5), pp. 36-43, 2017 (IF = 1.755).