Financial Management , Project Financing , Management Accounting & Financial Accounting
- MBA Finance & Control, (2006), Institute of Business Management, Kanpur University
- CA (Inter), Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- B.Sc. (PCM), VSSD College, Kanpur
Six years of teaching experience in management programs. 4 years of industry in commodity markets, accounting & auditing. A certified financial education resource person of Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI), certified in Project Financing jointly by Institute of Financial Management & Research (IFMR) and Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF), certified Accounting Technician by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Project Financing
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Leverage analysis
- Corporate Governance
- Gupta, P.K., 2009. Corporate Governance in India-Concept, Course of Action and Compliance, AIMA Journal for Management & Research, 3 (1) (163).
- Gupta, P.K., 2012. Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) –The Strategic Concepts for the Nuptials of Corporate Sector 2012, Innovative Journal of Business and Management, 1(4), pp. 60-68.
Achievement, Awards and Recognitions
- Best Teacher in Financial Management awarded by Amar Ujala B School Excellence Awards & endorsed by Business School Affaire (BSA) and World Education Congress (WEC), November, 2012
- UGC NET (Management) June, 2013
Message to Students & Community
It is not the English language but the blind Anglicism (adoption of the English lifestyle) which is responsible for our cultural degeneration and erosion of our time – honoured moral values.