Mr. Nikhil Pachauri is working with EIED Department, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala since July 2018. He is pursuing his PhD degree in the field of Process Control from Delhi University ( Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology). His research interests includes inferential control, fractional order control, and physiological control.
- Ph.D. (Delhi University) pursuing in Instrumentation and Control Engineering specialization in process Control
- M. Tech in Control & Instrumentation NIT Jalandhar first class (8.88 CGPA)
- B.Tech. In Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering / IET M.J.Rohilkhand university Bareilly / First class (8.88 CGPA)
Experience: Total Teaching Experience 5 years
- February 2013- February 2017 : TRF, Instrumentation and Control Department, NSIT New Delhi.
- July 2017- June 4 2018: Assistant Professor, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Delhi Technical Campus. Greater Noida
- Control System
- Process Dynamic and Control
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Network Analysis and Synthesis
- Measurement and Instrumentation
- Fractional Order control
- Process Control
- Biomedical Signal processing
- Machine Learning
- Nikhil Pachauri, Vijander Singh, Asha Rani, “Two degree of freedom PID based Inferential Control of Continuous Bioreactor for Ethanol Production”, ISA Transaction 68 (2017); 235-250 [SCI Impact Factor 3.37].
- Nikhil Pachauri, Asha Rani, Vijander Singh, “Bioreactor Temperature Control using Modified Fractional Order IMC-PID for ethanol production”, Chemical engineering research and design, 122 (2017);97-112 [SCI Impact Factor 3.09].
- Nikhil Pachauri, Vijander Singh, Asha Rani, “Two degree of Freedom Fractional Order Proportional-Integral-Derivative based Temperature control of Fermentation Process”, ASME transaction on Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control,140 (2018); 071006 [SCI Impact Factor 1.52]. Ankit Narang , BhumikaBatra, Arpit Ahuja, Jyoti Yadav, Nikhil Pachauri, “Classification of EEG signals for Epileptic Seizures using Levenberg-Marquardt Algorithm based Multilayer Perceptron Neural Network”, Journal of intelligent and fuzzy system. 34 (2018); 1669-1677
Achievement, Awards and Recognitions
- Gold Medalist in M.Tech at NIT, Jalandhar 2012
- In the organizing commette(Co-Convener) and Track Editor of international conference on smart technology- 11-12thjan 2018 (DTC)
- 7th Position holder in B.Tech (2005-2009 batch) at M.J.P rohilkhand university Bareilly. Organized Five Days Workshop on “LabVIEW” 29 June -4 July, 2015, ICE Division, NSIT, New Delhi.
Message to Students & Community
Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential