Numerical Analysis, Differential Equations, Mathematical Methods
Ms. Nisu Jain joined Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology as lecturer in July 2016. Also worked as Assistant Professor at Khalsa College, Patiala from 2010-2016. Gold Medallist in M. Phil from MMU, Mullana. Ms. Jain authored three books for graduate and post graduate students.
Membership of Professional Institutions, Associations, Societies
- President of Aryabhatta Mathematical Society, Khalsa College Patiala
Publications and other Research Outputs
- Nisu Jain and Shelly (2015). NUMERICAL SOLUTION OF MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF A WASHING ZONE OF ROTARY VACCUM WASHER USING ORTHOGONAL COLLOCATION METHOD. Mathematical Sciences International Research Journal; 4(1):188-191.
- DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS BY Pragati Publications, ISBN-93- 5140-340- 8.
- MATHEMATICAL METHODS by Sharma Publication, ISBN-93- 5181-004- 6.
- NUMERICAL ANALYSIS by Sharma Publication, ISBN-938126186- 5.
- Presented Paper “NUMERICAL SOLUTION OF AXIAL DISPERSION MODEL USING ORTHOGONAL COLLOCATION METHOD” in International Conference on Information and Mathematical Sciences, IMS-2013 organized by Baba Farid College of Engineering and Technology, Bathinda, Punjab, INDIA.
- Presented Paper “NUMERICAL SOLUTION OF MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF A WASHING ZONE OF ROTARY VACCUM WASHER USING ORTHOGONAL COLLOCATION METHOD” in international conference on Advances in Mathematical Sciences-2015, organized by GSSDGS KHALSA COLLEGE Patiala, Punjab, INDIA.
Description of Research Interests
To solve the ODE’S and PDE’S using orthogonal collocation techniques. To solve the mathematical models using OCM and OCFE.