Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Software Engineering
Ms.Sukhnandan Kaur is currently working as Lecturer in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, at Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, India. She has over 5 years of experience in Academia. She has various national and international publications to her credit. She is also a reviewer for various renowned International journals. Her area of interest is Natural Language Processing which includes transliteration, Sentiment Analysis.
Membership of Professional Institutions, Associations, Societies
- Member of the International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
- Member of the Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors (IRED)
- member of Universal Association of Computer and Electronics Engineers (UACEE)
Publications and other Research Outputs
- Sukhnandan Kaur , Rupinderdeep Kaur, “Unexplored aspects of Transliteration of English to Punjabi”, In Journal of International Organization of Scientific Research.2011, Vol. 1, Issue 1, pp.106-110, 2011
- Sukhnandan Kaur , Rupinderdeep Kaur, Nidhi Bhalla , “Architecture of the Transliteration System from English to Punjabi using Hybrid approach” published in International journal of computer science, Information technology and security, vol. 2, issue. 2, pp. 482-485, 2012
- Sukhnandan Kaur, Rajni Mohana, “A Roadmap of Sentiment Analysis and its Research Directions”, International Journal of Knowledge and Learning, vol.10, no.3, pp.296-32, 2015.
- Sukhnandan Kaur, Rajni Mohana, “Prediction of Sentiment from Textual Data Using Logistic Regression Based on Stop Word Filteration and Volume of Data”, International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, Vol. 9, No. 45 , 2016 . .
- Ashima, Sukhnandan Kaur, Rajni Mohana,” Anaphora Resolution in Hindi: A Hybrid Approach”, Intelligent Systems Technologies and Applications , Vol. 530, pp 815-830, 2016.
- Akanksha Puri, Sukhnandan Kaur, Rajni Mohana, “Temporal Sentiment Analysis: A Review”, International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, Vol. 9, No. 40 , 2016.
- Sukhnandan Kaur, Rajni Mohana, “Unsupervised Document Level Sentiment Analysis of Reviews using Macaronic Parser”, Proceedings of Fourth International Conference on ‘Emerging Research in Computing, Information,Communication and Applications’, Bangalore, july,2016
Description of Research Interests
Ms. Sukhnandan has research interests in natural language processing. It includes sentiment analysis, Summarization, Transliteration. Based on her research, she has an interest in applying natural language processing techniques in medical or in various social fields.